Requirement of Membership and Certification by IABFM™
The International Academy of Business and Financial Management ™ IABFM allows certification for individuals with qualifying education & experience, here is the requirements to get the certification.
- Portfolio Review
We accept qualifications such as:
- An AACSB or ACBSP Financial Related Degree
- Vast professional experience,
- MBA/MASTERS or Law Degree, PhD, or CPA, Recognized Designations, & specialization work, or
- Banking or insurance executives with vast experience,
- Professors and Academic Researchers.
After review, we can quickly notify you as to your eligibility or advanced standing.
MFP (Master Financial Professional) is the only portfolio review exemption or advanced standing category offered to non-US citizens currently, for other qualifications, please review the various executive training programs offered through our global partners.
- Complete a related degree with an IABFM approved and accredited university program.
- Complete one of our Executive Certification Training Programs Worldwide
- Complete Approved or Recognized IABFM Wealth Management and Financial Planning Training Online with our providers